As you have probably already heard, Auckland has moved to Covid-19 Alert Level 3 from midnight.
We hope that all our customers and their families are safe and that this time the lockdown will last only three days and will cause minimal disruption.
Our dealership will stay open during our normal hours and we will offer contactless servicing to our clients. Vehicle demonstrations and deliveries will also be conducted in a contactless way.
Again, we wanted to let you know that we will continue to responsibly and safely do business and look after our customers and our staff, so here are the measures that we are taking during Alert Level 3:
Booking your Mitsubishi in for its Service
- If you feel uneasy leaving your home, we can offer pick-up and drop-off servicing to customers over 60 years of age or who are immune compromised.
- If you book in your service and start to feel unwell please stay home, contact us prior to your service and we can reschedule it for a later date.
Contactless servicing at Simon Lucas Mitsubishi
- As per Level 3 guidelines, all car servicing will be contactless:
- You will drop your vehicle off at the Dealership at a prearranged time.
- Leave your keys inside the vehicle.
- When you come back to collect your vehicle, you will find your keys in the vehicle.
- Payment for your service will also be contactless.
Hygiene measures we’re taking:
- After completing your scheduled service, all vehicle touchpoints will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected to ensure your safety.
- Our facilities will undergo a daily rigorous cleaning of all surfaces and common areas with sanitising sprays.
- Our service team will be wearing gloves at all times and masks where appropriate, as well as observing all social distancing requirements.
Contact tracing protocols:
- All contact tracing protocols are being strictly adhered to so that we can provide information to the Ministry of Health in the unlikely event that we’re asked to.
- For your convenience, just scan our NZ COVID Tracer app poster on the window to keep track of where you’ve been and make sure you turn on your Bluetooth.
Buying your new Mitsubishi or used car
- Along with the safety measures and protocols detailed above, here is what we’ll be doing to ensure your safety when buying a vehicle from us:
- All negotiations and enquiries must be conducted remotely by email, phone or video.
- If you would like to take a new Mitsubishi or a used car for a test drive, we can arrange for you to pick it up from the dealership 100% contactless.
- Contactless vehicle delivery is also available.
- All trade-in appraisals or finance discussions will be conducted remotely – either by email, phone or video.
- Visit our website to read about our fantastic Latest Deals on new Mitsubishis or to browse our great range of used cars.
Stay safe and let's hope this is going to be a very short Alert Level 3!
Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
Saturday 8:30am - 5:00pm
Sunday 10:00am - 4:00pm
Monday to Friday 6:30am - 5:30pm
Saturday 8:00am - 12:00pm by appointment
Monday to Friday 7:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday 8:00am - 12:00pm