We hope you and your loved ones are safe during this unprecedented time. I’d like to advise you of the measures Simon Lucas North Shore are taking to diminish the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and ultimately to protect you - our customers, our staff and our families.
Although this is an uncertain and difficult time for everyone, at Simon Lucas North Shore we are still open, and we’re committed to work hard to meet all our customers’ expectations in terms of excellent service, but also keeping you safe through this period with best practice hygiene protocols. We’re doing our bit to “Flatten the Curve!”
Our top priority is everyone’s health, so in line with the World Health Organisation and the Ministry of Health recommendations, our advice is:
If you are feeling unwell or suffering from a cold or respiratory illness, do not come to our dealership and please seek medical advice via Healthline or your GP.
Measures we’ve taken to protect your health
- Meticulous disinfection with antibacterial products of the high-contact surfaces of all customers’ vehicles after we worked on them, plus our demonstrators and service loan vehicles after each customer use.
- Sanitising door handles, eftpos machines and frequently touched surfaces at regular intervals with antibacterial products.
- If we don’t shake your hand it doesn’t mean we’re not happy to see you! We just want to keep you healthy so prepare for the “Elbow Bump!”
- We made hand sanitiser available at various points across the dealership for all customers and staff to use before, during and after all their interpersonal interactions.
- We provided our employees with antibacterial cleaners, plus support and advice on how to keep themselves fit, healthy and safe and to protect everyone they come in contact with.
- All staff have been told to stay at home if they are feeling unwell at all.
- Our employees who have recently travelled outside New Zealand are in self-isolation for a 14 day period.
- We cancelled all out of town meetings and training courses.
Our free, no obligation “Demo to your Door” service is more convenient than ever
- Contact us by phone, email, or via website and we’ll be happy to organise a test drive for you in your own neighbourhood rather than come into the dealership.
- Preliminary discussions and all the sale process can be conducted over the phone or in the comfort of your own place – just let us know what you’d prefer.
- We’ll also deliver your new vehicle to your place as soon as all the paperwork is signed, full payment has been received, and the vehicle is ready for handover.
Stay healthy and positive and remember to:
- Wash hands frequently for a minimum of 20 seconds and dry thoroughly.
- Cough and sneeze in your elbow.
- Avoid touching your mouth, nose and eyes.
- Use hand sanitiser on arrival and when departing our premises.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Simon Lucas North Shore