Junior Parts Advisor - Simon Lucas Mitsubishi
- Our business is growing and we have an opportunity available right now for an energetic person with parts experience!
- Join the successful team at Simon Lucas North Shore in Wairau Valley
- Competitive Remuneration
We are an energetic and vibrant award-winning dealership team and we enjoy being part of an organisation that believes in excellence through providing training, ongoing development and rewarding hard work. We value honesty and integrity in all of our dealings between our staff and with our customers. The organisations commitment to continuous and gradual improvement means we spend more money on training courses per staff member than any other dealership in Mitsubishi’s national dealer network.
Simon Lucas North Shore is an eleven time winner of Mitsubishi's Diamond Dealer Award. In three out of the last five years, our Parts Department has won Mitsubishi’s National Overall Parts Excellence award.
Key duties include:
- Parts sales and invoicing, upselling additional or complementary products where appropriate,
- Answering customer enquiries and assisting them to identify the correct part/s for their particular make, model and age of vehicle,
- Ordering and picking parts to fulfil workshop, trade and retail customer orders,
- Receiving, checking, storing and counting parts,
- Following up on back-orders, parts returns, credit requests and warranty claims as required.
Our ideal applicant will possess the following attributes:
- Experience in warehousing,
- Excellent communication skills along with computer skills is a must,
- A positive and can-do attitude,
- Possess problem solving skills and time management skills,
- A commitment to positive behaviour that enhances the company’s operation/reputation,
- A full, clean NZ drivers licence,
- Most importantly, you must have the desire to learn.
We can offer you:
- An attractive remuneration package
- Subsidised medical insurance
- Subsidised gym membership
- A culture of professional excellence where hard work is rewarded
- A positive and hardworking team environment where employees are respected and encouraged to bring forward ideas that enable the organisation and its employees to grow
- Ongoing training and support
- Opportunities to progress your career
This is a role in one of New Zealand’s most successful, innovative and progressive dealerships. We want someone who works hard and has a sense of humour to fit in well with our existing staff and high performing team environment.
Some technical / mechanical understanding and experience within the vehicle sales or servicing industry would be a bonus, but is not essential as long as you possess a keen interest in all things automotive. Someone with energy and drive and a background in either warehousing or customer service who is looking to make the next step in their career would also be considered a strong candidate for this role.
If you think you have the right outlook and experience to excel in this environment, APPLY NOW at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.