Assistant Parts Manager - Simon Lucas Motors
Customer Service Superstar Wanted!
Glenfield, Full Time, Automotive
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Manage inventory and relationships
- Take your career to new heights at Simon Lucas Motors
Simon Lucas North Shore is an award-winning dealership with Mitsubishi sales, parts and service franchises. We are an organisation that values honesty and integrity in all of our dealings between our staff, and with our customers. We believe in the achievement of excellence and the on-going evolution of individuals and the organisation through a commitment to continuous, gradual improvement. Our small, friendly working environment is supportive of employees leading balanced lives.
We're looking for someone with strong communication and listening skills, who gains genuine enjoyment from interacting with a wide variety of people. A positive outlook and sense of humour are important, as we like our workplace to be high performing AND enjoyable.
Key duties include:
- Manage parts customer enquiries with a focus on customer retention, identifying new opportunities and growing the customer portfolio
- Maintain and grow the profitability of the parts department
- Assist the Parts Manager in future planning, marketing, supplier and customer management
- Drive and encourage the desired culture and company values
- Day to day automotive parts department tasks
Important skills and attributes include:
- Fluent written and spoken English
- A vibrant and creative personality
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to prioritise competing tasks and demands
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Outlook (training will be provided for dealership specific systems such as Units, VOLS and Warranty)
- Full, clean NZ Driver’s Licence, ability to drive manual vehicles
We can offer you:
- An attractive remuneration package,
- A drive vehicle with fuel card,
- Subsidised gym membership,
- Subsidised medical insurance,
- A friendly work environment where hard work is rewarded,
- Opportunities to develop your skills and career within the dealership and the motor industry.
Some technical/mechanical understanding would be a bonus but is not essential. We want someone who wants to make big things happen and with the right attitude to compliment our existing staff and team environment. If you think you have the right outlook and experience to excel in this environment, APPLY NOW at email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.