What we do for you
Our expertise doesn’t stop at Mitsubishi and Great Wall. With the latest diagnostic computers we perform services, diagnosis, repairs and WOFs for cars, SUVs and utes of all other makes and models too. Here’s the breakdown of what we can help with:
- Regularly scheduled maintenance
- Mechanical repairs
- WOF inspections
- Pre-purchase inspections
- Tyres and wheel alignments
- Safety inspections
- Auto servicing and repairs
- Suspension, exhaust and batteries
- Express services by appointment
- Premium valet service
- Registration and road user charges
- Loan vehicles
Why a regular service is good for you
- Your vehicle’s warranty remains valid
- A valuable service history for your vehicle
- Your vehicle remains reliable, safe, durable and its resale value is strong
- Our extensive experience with the Mitsubishi product means we pick up and fix minor issues before they become serious and expensive repairs.
Basically, bringing your vehicle into Simon Lucas North Shore for a regular service will save you hassle, time and money. It’ll keep your vehicle on the road and performing its best.
We have genuine parts and accessories
For your Mitsubishi, we use superior quality, genuine Mitsubishi parts and products like oils and fluids to ensure your car runs smoothly and efficiently. Also, we offer a warranty on those genuine Mitsubishi parts for 2 years or 40,000km (whichever comes first), when fitted in our workshop.
We’re pretty good at what we do
For ten consecutive years we’ve won the Mitsubishi Motors Diamond Dealer Award and claimed the 2016 Overall Service Excellence award. We’re proud to hold New Zealand’s highest accolade and the recognition of the work we put into every aspect of the business that comes with it.