Service Advisor Need to join our award-winning team
- Customer Service Superstar Wanted
- Automotive / Technical Experience Essential
- Join the team at Simon Lucas North Shore in Glenfield
Simon Lucas North Shore is an award winning dealership with Mitsubishi and Great Wall vehicle sales and service franchises. We are a nine time winner of Mitsubishi's Diamond Dealer Award, and a top performing dealer with the Great Wall franchise. We also sell an assortment of premium used vehicles and customer trade-ins. Our Service Department has just won Mitsubishi’s Overall Service Excellence award.
We are an organisation that values honesty and integrity in all of our dealings between our staff, and with our customers. It’s not just about being able to do the job but also bringing a positive attitude that enhances everybody’s ability to enjoyably do their jobs.
We believe in the achievement of excellence through on-going professional development of our team which drives the evolution of the organisation. A commitment to continuous, gradual improvement means we spend more money on training courses per staff member than any other dealership in Mitsubishi’s national dealer network.
We're looking for someone with strong communication and listening skills, who gains genuine enjoyment from interacting with a wide variety of people. A positive outlook and sense of humour are important, as we like our workplace to be both high performing and enjoyable. We also recognise that work is only part of your life, so our friendly working environment is supportive of employees leading balanced lives.
As a fundamental part of our Service Team, you will be involved in all facets of the day-to-day management of our busy workshop, interacting with our customers, employees and suppliers. Our ideal applicant will have a technical and/or automotive background, a broad understanding of workshop productivity and efficiency management, and appreciate the Service Advisor's key role in achieving success in these critical areas. Important skills and attributes include:
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Computer literate and can quickly and efficiently use standard office systems to optimum effect
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise
- The ability to productively and efficiently manage both your time and that of the technicians
- A genuine desire to create a great experience for your customers
- The ability to calmly, professionally and appropriately deal with conflict situations
- A commitment to professional growth and desire to proactively seek learning opportunities
- A commitment to positive behaviour that enhances the company’s operation/reputation
- Good technical understanding of motor vehicle servicing and repair
- A full drivers licence - and can drive manual vehicles
- The ability to work well in a team environment
We can offer you:
- An attractive remuneration package
- Ongoing training and support
- Subsidised medical Insurance
- A culture of professional excellence where hard work is rewarded
- A place where employees are respected and encouraged to bring forward ideas that enable the organisation and its employees to grow and improve performance
- Opportunities to develop your skills and career
This is a role in one of New Zealand’s most successful, innovative and progressive dealerships. Take the opportunity to join our high performing workshop team and gain valuable experience to advance your career.
If you think you have the right outlook and experience to excel in this environment, APPLY NOW and fill in our online application form.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.