Terms & Conditions for Valentine’s Day Competition 2018
1. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Entries not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions are ineligible.
2. Entry is open to all New Zealand residents except for employees and their immediate family of Simon Lucas North Shore, prize partners and all associated agencies. We only accept one entry per person.
3. The competition opens on 13/2/2018 and closes on 19/2/2018. All entries must be received between these dates. To enter follow the details in the competition ad. The winners will be drawn and contacted within 5 working days of the finish date of the competition by Facebook message, email or telephone. If an ineligible entry is drawn or the winner is unable to be contacted, the winner will be deemed to have forfeited their prize and a re-draw will take place. The Promoter’s decision on entries and winners is final
and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. The promoter (Simon Lucas Motors Limited) takes no responsibility for misdirected or incomplete entries.
5. By accepting a prize, the winner consents to the promoter using his/her details and photographs for promotional and media publicity purposes.
6. The prize is as stated in the promotion copy.
7. The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
8. The winner takes the prize entirely at his/her own risk and indemnifies the promoter, Simon Lucas Motors Limited or any of its affiliated or associated agencies in respect of any claim for any accident injury, property damage or loss of life that may occur in connection with the prize.
9. Prize winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings.
10. All entries become the property of the promoter.
11. The prize includes the use of the Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross demonstrator for maximum 6 hours plus one $150 gift hamper.
12. The prize must be redeemed by end of March 2018.
13. All drivers of the Eclipse Cross used for the travel must meet the Simon Lucas
Motors Limited driver qualifications. This means the driver must be at least 21
years old and must hold a full valid driver licence.
14. The Prize Winner will be announced by 24th February 2018.
The promoter is Simon Lucas Motors Limited, Corner Wairau Rd and Target
Rd, Glenfield, 0627, PO BOX 100-415, North Shore Auckland 0745