Receptionist / Office Administrator - Simon Lucas Motors
- Customer Service Superstar Required
- Career development opportunities available
- Join the team at Simon Lucas North Shore in Glenfield
Simon Lucas North Shore is an award winning dealership with Mitsubishi sales and service franchises. We also sell an assortment of premium used vehicles and customer trade-ins. We are an eleven time winner of Mitsubishi's Diamond Dealer Award and our Service Department recently won Mitsubishi’s Overall Service Excellence award.
We are an organisation that values honesty and integrity in all of our dealings between our staff and with our customers. It’s not just about being able to do the job well but also about bringing a positive attitude that enhances everybody else’s ability to enjoyably do their jobs too.
We believe in achievement of excellence and the on-going evolution of individuals and the organisation through a commitment to continuous, gradual improvement. A commitment to continuous, gradual improvement means we spend more money on training courses per staff member than any other dealership in Mitsubishi’s national dealer network.
We're looking for someone with strong communication and listening skills, who gains genuine enjoyment from interacting with a wide variety of people. A positive attitude, sense of humour and the ability to fit in with and complement our existing staff and team environment are important, as we like our workplace to be both high performing and enjoyable. We also recognise that work is only part of your life, so our friendly working environment is supportive of employees leading balanced lives.
We're currently looking for an experienced Receptionist / Office Administrator with excellent time management, customer relationship and communication skills, who will be responsible for.
- Front desk reception: meet and greet customers, answer phone calls and enquiries
- Banking, debtors and credit control
- Data entry and database management
- Month end journals, reconciliations and reports
- General office and administrative tasks to support other areas of the business
Important skills and attributes include:
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Confidence, energy and enthusiasm
- Professional presentation and courteous telephone manner
- Ability to plan, organise and meet deadlines
- Thorough, accurate and reliable
- Flexible, “can do” attitude
- A commitment to positive behaviour that enhances the company’s operation/reputation
- Computer literate and can quickly and efficiently use standard office systems to optimum effect
- Ability to work well in a team environment
We can offer you:
- An attractive remuneration package
- Ongoing training and support
- Subsidised medical insurance
- A culture of professional excellence where hard work is rewarded
- A place where employees are respected and encouraged to bring forward ideas that enable the organisation and its employees to grow and improve performance
- Opportunities to develop your skills and career
This is a role in one of New Zealand’s most successful, innovative and progressive dealerships. Take the opportunity to join our high performing workshop team and gain valuable experience to advance your career. If you think you have the right outlook and experience to excel in this environment, APPLY NOW at email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.