With the Easter long weekend rapidly approaching we thought now is the perfect time to dust off your egg hunting skills while exploring the stylish interior of the new Triton in our 360 photo. Visit our Facebook Page
Correctly tell us in the comments section how many eggs were hidden by the Easter bunny and you could be the lucky winner of a real Easter egg hunt inside a Triton 2019 at Simon Lucas North Shore. Plus we will have a gift hamper to the value of $100 waiting for you. Happy hunting! Find the competition on our Facebook Page
Terms & Conditions for Count the eggs in the Triton and Win Competition
- Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Entries not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions are ineligible.
- Entry is open to all New Zealand residents except for employees and their immediate family of Simon Lucas North Shore, prize partners and all associated agencies. We only accept one entry per person.
- The competition opens on 13/4/2019 and closes on 23/4/2019. All entries must be received between these dates. To enter follow the details in the competition ad. The winner will be drawn and contacted within 5 working days of the finish date of the competition by Facebook message, email or telephone. If an ineligible entry is drawn or the winner is unable to be contacted, the winner will be deemed to have forfeited their prize and a re-draw will take place. The Promoter’s decision on entries and winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter (Simon Lucas Motors Limited) takes no responsibility for misdirected or incomplete entries.
- By accepting a prize, the winner consents to the promoter using his/her details and photographs for promotional and media publicity purposes.
- The prize is as stated in the promotion copy.
- The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- The winner takes the prize entirely at his/her own risk and indemnifies the promoter, Simon Lucas Motors Limited or any of its affiliated or associated agencies in respect of any claim for any accident injury, property damage or loss of life that may occur in connection with the prize.
- Prize winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings.
- All entries become the property of the promoter.
- The prize includes a $100 Easter hamper.
- The prize must be claimed by end of April 2019.
- The promoter is Simon Lucas Motors Limited, Corner Wairau Rd and Target Rd, Glenfield, 0627, PO BOX 100-415, North Shore Auckland 0745