We're in lockdown. Stay safe, stay at home!
Hope you are well and getting ready for spending more time with your close family.
On Wednesday 25th March at midnight we’ll be in lockdown and our business will be closed for four weeks.
Key Points to Note:
- Our Service and Parts department will be closed as of Wednesday, 25th March, 5.30pm.
- Rest assured MMNZ will still honour the warranties for the vehicles that were due for a service and it will not be done during these four weeks.
- Our Showroom will be also closed, there will be no test drives or vehicle handovers during this time. However you can still browse our vehicle listings on our website and TradeMe and enquire online.
- Should you have any specific questions about our vehicles or want to purchase one, we’d be happy to do that via phone or email.
Let’s Keep in Touch:
- Contact us with any enquiries by email, filling in a form or calling our mobile numbers. These emails will be cleared regularly and forwarded to the person best able to help you
- Visit our website for information on our Mitsubishi range and services
- Be social and keep up to date with our news on Facebook, Instagram and Google My Business.
Vehicle Breakdown Repairs
The government has stated that any entity providing services to keep vehicles operational for essential work purposes (e.g. vehicle testing, mechanics, tyre services) can operate during level 4. In response to this, we will be available for emergency vehicle support:
- If your vehicle is covered by new vehicle warranty call 0800 806 661
- If you vehicle is not covered please send us your enquiry through our contact page on the website. https://simonlucas.co.nz/contact/
Stay safe and healthy and stay at home! We’re looking forward to seeing you again soon!