Outlander 2.0 petrol LS 7 seats $399 + GST/month. 45 months/ 55,000km non-maintained operating lease
Pajero Sport VRX 7 SEAT $649 + GST/month. 45 months/ 55,000km non-maintained operating lease
Triton 2.4D GLXR Double Cab Manual $299 + GST/month. 48 months/ 60,000km non-maintained operating lease
Triton 2.4D GLXR Double Cab Auto $340 + GST/month. 48 months/ 60,000km non-maintained operating lease
Triton 2.4D VRX Double Cab Auto $369 + GST/month. 48 months/ 60,000km non-maintained operating lease
Triton 2.4D GLXR 4WD Double Cab Manual $389 + GST/month. 48 months/ 60,000km non-maintained operating lease
Triton 2.4D GLXR 4WD Double Cab Auto $399 + GST/month. 48 months/ 60,000km non-maintained operating lease
Triton 2.4D GLX Club Cab (includes Canopy, Deck Liner, Towbar and Wiring) $435 + GST/month. 60 months/ 75,000km non-maintained operating lease
*All offers exclude Delivery costs
A fleet that suits you
When it comes to fleet, our approach is smart and simple. Before we talk about your fleet, we talk about your business. We find out what you need and then make sure you get the vehicles, financing structures, service and support that suit your business best.
No hassle, no stress, staff who look after you
In today's business environment our customers need to invest wisely and know that their vehicles will give them the return they require over the life of their investment. So apart from competitive prices which are always an important factor in a decision we are proud to offer you a whole range of other elements that will save you time and money:
- A dedicated Fleet Sales team
- A great range of high quality cars from small, economical hatches, to mid-sized sedans, to utes and SUVs.
- Competitive total cost of ownership (fuel economy, emissions and servicing, resale).
- A full range of demonstrator vehicles.
- Supply petrol & diesel variants to fit most categories
- Competitive maintenance packages
- Loan vehicles fit-for-purpose to keep you mobile
- Saturday servicing by appointment
- Service and WoF reminders
- Advice and supply of finance & lease packages structured to best suit all your business needs
- A one stop shop for ease of business: sales, finance & insurance, service and parts
The best warranty around
Your Mitsubishi Fleet will be backed by the best warranty and customer care any manufacturer can offer:
- 10 year / 160,000km Powertrain Warranty
- 5 year / 130,000km New Vehicle Warranty
- 5 year / 130,000km Roadside Assist, with 24-hour helpline and help with rental car and accommodation costs
The warranty behind every Outlander Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicle:
- 5 year/100,000km. This is your comprehensive Manufacturer’s Warranty that covers your Outlander Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicle.
Subject to free evaluation at your Mitsubishi Motors Dealer prior to 36 months of ownership
- 5 Years Premium Roadside Assist
In the event of a roadside breakdown or if you’ve just locked your keys in the car, this feature of the Outlander Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicle Warranty comes to your rescue.
Our team, happy to help.
Dallas Piper, our newly appointed Fleet Manager, has several years of experience in a business to business sales capacity and has worked with many different organisations in Auckland in his past roles. He has been with Simon Lucas Mitsubishi in a sales consultant position for over 2 years and gained a broad automotive knowledge, selling both new Mitsubishi and Great Wall vehicles as well as used vehicles of different brands.
Dallas combines excellent experience from both the automotive industry and from roles helping previous business clients that has given him a sound knowledge and the acumen to understand our customers’ operational challenges and needs. This allows him to make the whole process as efficient as possible and to deliver the best solution and greatest value for all our customers no matter their business size.
He is actively supported by Simon Lucas, Managing Director and owner of Simon Lucas Motors, who has a personal interest in providing exceptional business solutions for our customers’ requirements. From his daily experience of running a large business, strong understanding of business operations to his small business, finance and macroeconomics expertise, Simon is able to work alongside our customers and give professional advice on the most suitable and best value solutions for their fleet.